I am a licensed psychotherapist in private practice in the Brentwood area of Los Angeles. I enjoy working with older teens, adults, and couples, helping them achieve their goals and experience a greater sense of connection, fulfillment, and wellbeing. As a grief specialist, I am privileged to help adults and adolescents grieve the death of a loved one by helping them make sense of their loss through a guided exploration of their thoughts and feelings surrounding the lost relationship, and in time, identifying new meaning in life.
Having earned my Master’s Degree in Clinical Psychology from Antioch University Los Angeles, I trained at The Maple Counseling Center in Beverly Hills and the Culver City Youth Health Center. With an ongoing commitment to professional development, I have completed the following in-depth programs:
- One-Year Trauma Studies Program at Los Angeles Institute and Society for Psychoanalytic Studies (“LAISPS”);
- Trauma Resiliency Model Level One at Trauma Resource Institute;
- One-Year Psychoanalytic Psychotherapy Program at LAISPS;
- Grief Specialist Training at OUR HOUSE Grief Support Center;
- One-Year Eating Disorders Program at LAISPS;
- Co-Active Coaching Fundamentals at The Coaches Training Institute; and
- Emotionally Focused Couples Externship at The Los Angeles Center for Emotionally Focused Therapy.
I am a member of the following professional organizations:
- Affiliate Society, Los Angeles Institute and Society for Psychoanalytic Studies
- California Association of Marriage and Family Therapists
- The Los Angeles Center for Emotionally Focused Therapy
- Group Psychotherapy Association of Los Angeles
- The Maple Counseling Center Alumni Association
Please call me to schedule your FREE office consultation. I welcome the opportunity to meet with you, talk about your concerns, and begin creating an environment where you feel relaxed, comfortable, and supported. Together we can face your challenges and help you achieve what is truly important to you.